i have recently figured out that managing work and school is not very fun. because the time in between you have to do homework, clean and whatever before you go to work. lately i have been working from 5 to close. we close at 12am and do all the cleaning afterwards which puts me home about 130 or if we are dead bout 1245 or so. then i have to get up at 640 in the morning! not use to that! so I'm a little sleep deprived, but with the Lords help i have been able to stay awake without being grumpy haha! of course it helps to see friends in the morning when i can :). so most of my time in between if it is not cleaning or homework....its nap time! ha i remember nap time in kindergarten, didn't think id actually be taking naps in the middle of the day after that.  hehe. any who welding is going pretty good. math on the other hand is half online ( i so did not know that) So e got laptops and hopefully i can catch up but for now i have to go to work...so enjoy you day week. God Bless thank you for reading my rambling

2 comments:

I'm glad things are going good! It's fun seeing you every now and then on breaks! :) Love ya!

me too! yes it's cool seeing you too! makes my day. love ya to girl.

Post a Comment

Pages


Followers


About this blog